Calorimetric Sensor - The Smart Meter
|The Smart Meter calorimetric sensor provides high-accuracy measurement of flow, including very low flow rates, using a solid-state design with no moving parts. Applied mainly in cooling systems, dosing, steel industry, pump protection, pump industry, liquid, oil and slurry, paper & pulp industry, heavy industry, and mining industry applications. The calorimetric sensor has a variable pipe diameter adjustment of 40 mm to 2200 mm, therefore it offers the solution for large measuring. Weber’s calorimetric flow measurement products are also used in several local mines, processing and beneficiation plants, where they have become renowned for their reliability.||
• Accurate flow metering (even at very low rates).
• Linearized analog output for interfacing with recorders, rate meters, PLC’s.
• Mass flow meter for bigger pipes.
• Ideal for handling hard to measure and aggressive media.
• Compact, rugged industrial design.
• Low maintenance.
• Cost effective compared to other metering technologies.